Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
DEPARTMENT EMPOWERMENT AND ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (DEEP)
Guidelines for the Financial Assistance for organising Academic Events by the Departments during 2023-2024
- The management of the college has initiated to release an amount of Rs. 10,000/- (aided) & Rs. 15,000/- (self-financing) for the purpose of organising academic programmes to the departments in the college an academic year.
- UG Departments and PG Departments can independently apply for the fund. Departments that do not offer UG/PG programmes can form a cluster with other such departments (minimum 2 departments in a cluster) and apply. One department can be member of only one cluster.
- The fund available for a department/cluster is to be utilised for organising a minimum of three programmes. The maximum amount that a department can request for a single programme is capped at Rs. 6000/-
- The fund can be used for organising seminars/workshops /conferences/invited talks with at least one eminent resource person from outside the institution.
- The programme should be conducted in the academic year for which it is allotted and the programmes should be organised before the month of March in the academic year. Will not carry forward.
- Only one programme can be organised in a month by a department/cluster in relation to this fund.
- The programmes can be offline or blended mode. Online programmes will be entertained only in exceptional cases. The department should identify the apt online platform.
- The funds allotted can be used only for meeting the honorarium/TA/hospitality or expenses with similar nature subject to approval.
- Departments wishing to avail the fund should apply to the IQAC at least 15 days in advance in the prescribed format. The IQAC will evaluate the programme proposal and may approve/disapprove/suggest modifications.
- A report of the programme with the details of resource persons, list of participants, photos and all other relevant documents should be submitted to the IQAC within 5 working days of the conclusion of the programme, which is mandatory.